WE DO NOT OFFER ANY MEANS OF REFUND. If you encountered a defective product, we will arrange (IF APPLICABLE) exchange of the same or equal valued item for you.
For any product dispute, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+852 3528 0300) and provide the information listed below;
1. Item/Product that you would like to return or exchange. (Picture and Name of the product)
2. Official Receipt of the purchased item
3. Detailed description of the problem you have encountered with the purchased item.
Exchange (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email/WhatsApp to confirm the recipient along with the result of approval or rejection of your request for exchange. Replacement products will be arranged for you within a certain period that may vary depending on the product's situation.
Any dispute claim on the ordered items must be reported to us and returned within 7 days of purchase, provided that;
- The item(s) to be exchanged must meet THE DEFECT PRODUCT condition
- You have contacted us within 7 days after purchased the product.
- The item(s)/product(s) must be unused.
- The item(s)/product(s) must be returned with the original packaging.
- The product must not be vandalized/damaged by any means.
- Product must be purchased from our authorized dealers or resellers
Please bear in mind that most of our products are hand-made and contain semi-precious stones. Those stones – being natural products – vary in size, shape, and color, and sometimes may come with natural flaws from the formation in nature.
Hand-crafted products like our Gemstone Vials vary slightly in size. The product you purchased will not look exactly like the one depicted on the pages of this website and might not be of the exact same size as your friend’s VitaJuwel product. Meanwhile, the handcrafted glass may come with a small amount of air bubbles from the manufacturing process. These variations do not qualify as a product defect.
Due to these variations in the manufacturing process, it might be possible that one or more of the stones get stuck in the stem of the Gemstone Vial or the Gemstone Droplet. That does not impact the usability of the product and does also not qualify as a manufacturing defect.
Please take note we are not eligible to offer an exchange if one or more circumstances is met below:
- Product has been vandalized/damaged due to misuse, neglect, accident or modification, or unauthorized repair.
- Surpassed the 7 days notice for product exchange
- Missing the purchasing receipt
- Gemstone shape, size, and color do not match exactly with the picture shown on the leaflet, brochure, or website.
- Such has been labeled as a non-exchangeable product
- Returning product without mutual agreement and notice
- Product purchased from unauthorized dealer or seller that has no association with VitaJuwel Hong Kong
VitaJuwel Hong Kong reserves the right to a final decision.